Hire a Gigsta from our talent pool of independent digital workers. Every Gigsta has the support of the agency, with the flexibility of a freelancer.
TYPE OF WORK
The work of a Gigsta is 100% digital. If it can be done online a Gigsta can do it. If you need multiple Gigsta’s they can join forces, unite as a mob, and work together for your business.
Captain (or Capo): For larger teams of Gigsta’s you can hire a Capo to lead the team, keep them organized, on track and overseeing their work.
Our Gigsta’s thrive on:
- Digital Customer Support
- Live Chat
- Email Support
- In-app Support
- Social Community Management
- Facebook Messenger Support
- Online Administration & Virtual Assistance
- Day-to-Day Website Administration
- Website updates, uploads, edits
- Ecommerce (affiliates, product management
- Online order processing, validation and support
- Repetitive Administration (Non-Automated)
- Online Account Setups
- Account Verifications
- Graphic Design, Photo & Video Editing
- Copywriting & Content Creation
- Online Ads & Social Media
- Google & Facebook Ads: Implement, Manage & Report (No Strategy)
- Organic social media management
AVAILABILITY – 24 HOURS / 7 DAYS / 365 DAYS PER YEAR
Our Gigsta’s will work when you work. They’re available 24 hours, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. Regardless of your location, timezone or seasonality of your business, Gig Station can connect you with a Gigsta who can work through the day, night, weekend or public holidays.
Gigsta’s work from their home-based station, while agency support for clients, and Gigsta’s, is delivered from a centralised office.
VETTING & VERIFICATION
All Gigsta’s are thoroughly assessed and evaluated before commencing any client work for Gig Station. Criteria include:
- University qualified
- Existing digital experience
- Previous job experience
- 5mbps stable internet connection
- Suitable and comfortable work station
- Police clearance
- Registered to pay income tax